Management of “ECOENERGY CONSULTING” d.o.o. Podgorica and all employees are committed to continuous improvement of the Integrated Management System in accordance with the requirements of the ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 22301 standards.
By establishing and improving an integrated management system, we meet the requirements and expectations of: the client and the owner.
All employees are responsible for the quality of the processes they perform, accepting constant improvements and preventive actions, as a recognizable style of our work.
The basics of IMS policy are:
- Satisfied our clients, because we demonstrate the ability and reliability to provide high-quality services,
- An effective quality management system, according to the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and specific quality objectives, with constant improvements,
- Effective process management, from bidding and contracting to the realization of contracts and/or orders,
- Realization of services of required and expected quality, which enables increasing the placement and competitiveness of our company.
- Strive to reduce total waste as well as remove waste that cannot be processed in a way that does not endanger the environment;
- Continuously improve the performance of environmental protection;
- Conduct training in the field of environmental protection in order to acquire new knowledge and raise the awareness of all employees about the importance of its preservation;
- Establish effective communication with all interested parties and other relevant organizations in order to better exchange information important for quality, environment and safety at work;
- Enable business continuity for recognized emergency situations;
- Influence our suppliers and subcontractors to undertake environmental protection activities;
- Make our integrated management system policy available to the public
Competency and motivation for teamwork, in which the experience and skills of each employee are valued and used, is a guarantee that the quality of processes and services will be maintained and improved in order to satisfy our clients!
The IMS policy is reviewed at least once a year, in order to determine its effectiveness.